K.C. Mopars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
K.C. Mopars

K.C. Mopars - a place and club for mopar enthusiasts in the K.C. area

3 posters

LXebration

hapanate

Rep Points : 9

LXebration Empty LXebration

Post  hapanate Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:22 am

So who was all in for that LXebration deal in Topeka? I think y'all were rollin about 3 deep when I last checked the group page. I want to go but dont want to be out there alone. LAME. I was also thinking about just spending the night out there and not having to drive back. The $60 was for both days correct? Im not willing to drop major coin out there.
    ninjar/t
    ninjar/t
    Admin

Rep Points : 48

LXebration Empty Re: LXebration

Post  ninjar/t Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:29 am

Its kinda odd supporting a group that is basically in direct competition with us but i'm stuck going cause a bunch of indy and ohio friends are coming out that i go see for their shows. I was planning on maybe getting a hotel for sat night but driving on friday night. I havent had the money to register yet. They honestly dont seem like they have it planned out very well yet.
    KCCharger

Rep Points : 11

Post  KCCharger Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:10 am

From CF it was Big Matt, Aaron, and Me that are going. I'm not dishing out my $60 till it gets closer to the event just to make sure they got everything in order. Nate I'm pretty sure the $60 is for both days. Hey Nick I use to roll with LxCentral had a sticker and everything on my car...then I found KC Mopars. I figured I would rather be around people that are local than some that are scattered all over the Midwest.
    KCCharger

Post  KCCharger Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:11 am

Oh and Dejuan I think said he would go too.
    ninjar/t
    ninjar/t
    Admin

Post  ninjar/t Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:28 am

If anyone in the group goes i'll go for sure.
    Just last week they asked me if i can help set up so i asked some questions about vendor spots and stuff and they so far have none from what i was told. I really dont think they are anywhere near what they need for this show. I bet they got 200 people coming and they dont look to me to have one vendor yet. Who knows. They asked me to help and i said i would but they may wanna ask rachel if its ok since we bumped heads before then they never called back. Laughing
    KCCharger

Post  KCCharger Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:18 am

Ha so she must of put a bug in their ear. How do you feel about the vendor prices? 10K for level one, is that a good price or is that way out of field.
    ninjar/t
    ninjar/t
    Admin

Post  ninjar/t Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:09 am

last i knew they hadnt even had any vendors. i can tell you thats cheaper then what we charge at lx and beyond for booth space but still. 10k? i cant believe these companies spend this kind of money . jeez

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 9:24 pm