K.C. Mopars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
K.C. Mopars

K.C. Mopars - a place and club for mopar enthusiasts in the K.C. area

3 posters

Banner Ideas.....

KCCharger

Rep Points : 11

Banner Ideas..... Empty Banner Ideas.....

Post  KCCharger Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:43 pm

So what would be a good banner for the site?? Maybe the existing KC Mopars symbol?
    ninjar/t
    ninjar/t
    Admin

Rep Points : 48

Banner Ideas..... Empty Re: Banner Ideas.....

Post  ninjar/t Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:07 am

i dunno. I had a background pic up once but it changes the whole format of the page and then you couldnt see any wording, thus i had to put it back to a simple format like this just to be usable. I someone can make a banner close to the right size i can attempt it again.
    Koprnkc

Rep Points : 3

Post  Koprnkc Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:54 am

I have a banner idea I think everyone (well, the 5 of us signed up) will like.

I just dont have the photoshop, artistic skills to pull it off. I can try to explain it though.

Basically,
    Have a Magnum, 300, Charger and Challenger in a row (front ends facing) with the Magnum and Challenger angled outwards slightly, on pavement.

Above them, a large dark stormy cloud with lightening, with the shapes of a Daytona, 300, Charger and Challenger, in the same configuration as the 4 vehicles beneath them.

Over the cloud in blue / black letters the wording "Legendary Performance."

Under the pavement the words "K.C. Mopar."

Like I said, I cant pull it off, but I think it would make one hell of a banner and pretty damn cool T-Shirts. Cool
    ninjar/t
    ninjar/t
    Admin

Rep Points : 48

Post  ninjar/t Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:12 am

Koprnkc wrote:I have a banner idea I think everyone (well, the 5 of us signed up) will like.

I just dont have the photoshop, artistic skills to pull it off. I can try to explain it though.

Basically,
    Have a Magnum, 300, Charger and Challenger in a row (front ends facing) with the Magnum and Challenger angled outwards slightly, on pavement.

Above them, a large dark stormy cloud with lightening, with the shapes of a Daytona, 300, Charger and Challenger, in the same configuration as the 4 vehicles beneath them.

Over the cloud in blue / black letters the wording "Legendary Performance."

Under the pavement the words "K.C. Mopar."

Like I said, I cant pull it off, but I think it would make one hell of a banner and pretty damn cool T-Shirts. Cool

i have lots of ideas i cant pull of either Very Happy we have a good logo for our shirts but converting it to fit here is hard. I'll work on making a small banner but this is a free site and the options are limited. i'll jack with it but until everyone gets on here i'm a little slow to be passionate about it

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:52 pm