K.C. Mopars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
K.C. Mopars

K.C. Mopars - a place and club for mopar enthusiasts in the K.C. area

Parts for trade sale swap and all that thread

ninjar/t
    ninjar/t
    Admin

Rep Points : 48

Parts for trade sale swap and all that thread Empty Parts for trade sale swap and all that thread

Post  ninjar/t Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:23 pm

I have the following items up for sale/ trade.
    srt exhaust manifolds, downpipe ( and dipstick, bolts and gaskets for 5.7 ers) reason for sale is i dont want to install Very Happy
    Thats the rule. if i wanted to install them i'd do it on my own car, but the plan i have for the car would need more of an exhaust then this anyway.

6.1 fuel rails,
    very very hard to install on a 5.7 and only worth the bling factor, its really just a extra set for a srt owner

xenon front, rear, and side clips

2 r/t converters
    r/t muffler

afe stage 2 intake. I have to be honest. i do not like this intake. I have the updated version but i dont like it, i'd rather go back to stock and get a different brand when i get the money.

Might have a daytuna spoiler too based on how much it'll cost for me to fill the holes back up.

I also dont want my 20's. they are too heavy for my future goals however i'd need something. i may do stock 18's r/t + money, or trade????i dunno.

I also have some b/t interior pieces that i could sell. Chrome shifter, chrome heater knobs, radio and headlight knobs

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 10:51 pm